Thursday, February 28, 2013

What a Difference a Day Makes....Not in a Good Way

Annie had a pretty rough day today in terms of pain.   We are trying to figure out the right balance of giving her pain medicine vs. regular Tylenol, but don't have that nailed down yet.  Hopefully tomorrow will bring better pain management!

She screamed bloody murder tonight when I had to change her bandages and clean her pin sites.  It was really hard not to break down and cry right along with her.  It seems to be really painful for her, but it has to be done to try to reduce the chance of infection, which is apparently very high.  Sucks.  BIG time!

The good news for the day is that we get to leave FL as planned on Saturday.  We are flying to Dallas as are Stephen and Alexander.  I can't wait to see my little guy (the big guy too) in person!!!   My heart really aches being away from him for so long.  I am sure it is much harder on me than it has been on him, but I can't wait to wrap my arms around him, kiss on him, hug him, and tickle him!

Um, could you stop taking pictures and get this over with:



Left arm up close and personal:


Right arm up close and personal:



1 comment:

  1. I just want to hug and cuddle her :(

    How long does she have to have the pins?

    ReplyDelete