Friday, April 6, 2012

Things Happen For A Reason

Things REALLY do happen for a reason.  Some people find that saying to be so cliché, but I find it to be so true.  Annie’s minor cold has now turned into an ear infection and breathing issues complete with lots of wheezing.  We knew that her minor cold would be much better in a couple of days, or it would be much worse.  Given her history, I was pretty certain it would be the latter.  I think we caught the ear infection in its early stages and her wheezing improves drastically after each breathing treatment (Xopenex three times a day….Lord help us!), so hopefully she will improve quickly.  She might be getting it all out of her system now so she can be super healthy come May 10th!!

Happy Easter!


Annie and Daddy having a picnic:



2 comments:

  1. I hope all went well on the tenth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Piper! I have been very remiss is updating my blog, but I finally made some today!

    ReplyDelete