Friday, April 6, 2012

Thumb on the Way

Wednesday, January 18, 2012 1:37 PM, CST
Tomorrow is the big day……Annie will have pollicization number one (on her left hand).  Our travels to West Palm Beach, FL yesterday were tiring but uneventful, thank goodness!  Unfortunately we had too much luggage to fit into the dream machine that we rented (aka minivan), but luckily they had a suburban waiting for us.  Our condo is nice, but a little too small for the entourage that we needed to accompany us to FL (my mom, Stephen’s dad, and the little guy, Alexander).  The people here are a little on the snooty side, but hey, I can always rise to the occasion (just ask my sister) to be snooty with the best of them!  The weather is a beautiful, sunny 79 degrees.  Beats the heck out of the freezing temp in Nashville!!


Annie was a trooper today as they poked and prodded her.  Luckily everything checked out and she is all set to go.  Good thing they didn’t take my blood pressure…..they might have admitted me if they had!


Thank you for the continued love and prayers!  I will update as soon as I can, but at a minimum Aunt Katie will post when she is safely out of surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment