Wednesday, April 4, 2012

To Blog or Not to Blog

I have struggled with this decision, but ultimately, I find it therapeutic to write about my family, so blog it is!  Also, we have an amazing network of friends and loved ones that have supported us through rough times this past year, so it helps having a place to give updates to everyone at the same time.  I have been posting on CaringBridge, which is a great site, but it is dedicated to those with serious health conditions.  While we (Anastasia) definitely qualify for the site, I think it is time to move to a new site. 

So, here I am.  It might take awhile, but I will get some posts moved over from the last year that detail our journey through open heart surgery, pollicization surgery, and other happenings along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment